Refinancing your home may accomplish a number of financial
- Lowering your interest rate may save money on your monthly
- Reducing the term of your mortgage may save tens of thousands
of dollars over the life of the loan while increasing slightly
higher on monthly payments.
- Refinancing an ARM
or a balloon
to a fixed rate may eliminate the uncertainty of
shifts in interest rates.
At Franklin American Mortgage Company, we offer a variety of refinancing packages
to suit the diverse needs of our customers, and we welcome
the opportunity to work with you to find the right mortgage.
The right option for you will depend on a variety of factors
pertaining to your specific situation - one of our mortgage
professionals will help you choose the best loan package.
Considering the following factors can give you a
head start in deciding which type of refinance option to choose:
1. How long you plan to remain in the house
2. How long you have been paying on your current mortgage
3. The current rate and term of your mortgage
4. Whether you have a second mortgage or home equity line of credit
5. How much equity you have in your home
6. Whether it will be beneficial to consolidate
other debts into your mortgage (this can depend on the amount
of equity that you currently have in your home)
To find out more about our refinance products, visit our
products and services
If you would like to contact an FAMC mortgage professional,
email us at email@example.com
or call us toll free at 800.295.1020.